Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER OFFLINE.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking If members/mods are online alot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PLaYeR.

Checking If members/mods are online alot  Empty
PostSubject: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Well i think in the forums carlos and misho should start doing activity check and list all the members/mod and see which one post on it so it shows they are active i think ya should do it every two weeks but, u should do it in different sections like Server ideas and etc so the members/mod wont know until they check and should give it a good 3 day until u lock the topic. Also if they dont post in it then u probably should demote them to vip for 3 days or 2, and if they do post its good Wink.
Back to top Go down
Bonzo
Bonzo

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am

The idea is good, but instead of demoting him for 2-3 days, mark his name down and if the in-activity lasts without a good reason(like a topic in the in-activity section that I hope will be made like PLaYeR requested or a PM to Carlos), he will be demoted to VIP/normal player permanently.
Back to top Go down
CarlosPidox
Admin
Admin
CarlosPidox

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 am

I don't need that list...
I can see the last time an person logged in forum
Back to top Go down
https://cp-roleplay.forumeiro.com
Bonzo
Bonzo

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

And we get to the same point, in which Fws forums was a few months ago. People can just log in, lets say three times a week, but just log in and log out. the list would make sure people actually read whats going on.
Back to top Go down
PLaYeR.

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Bonzo is right, but even though u see them login they might not have posted, even though i barely see any mods on , i only see Drakon and bonzo and maybe dark others not really o-o
Back to top Go down
CarlosPidox
Admin
Admin
CarlosPidox

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm

I could make an "3 weeks inactive remove account"...
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://cp-roleplay.forumeiro.com
PLaYeR.

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 am

i guess, maybe it depends on u
Back to top Go down
.:ChupMobil:.
.:ChupMobil:.

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 am

Yeah, but If, for example, someone can't open the forums for over 1 month due to connection problems or whatever?
Well, you can make this, but though you must make function with which you can make accounts "shielded" from the removing.
Back to top Go down
Bonzo
Bonzo

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 am

Well the account shouldn't be removed, maybe his powers being temporarily removed. And if he actually gives some legitimate reason(tho' we can't know for sure if the person is speaking truth D:) he will be given his powers back.
Back to top Go down
Misho
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Well I think it's a good idea.
Because soon I will upload my next map the name is ''Jump it''.
In this map you have jumping script, right click and you jump.
Well good luck with your uploads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking If members/mods are online alot    Checking If members/mods are online alot  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking If members/mods are online alot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FeedBack :: Forum Ideas-
Jump to: